Born and raised in San Jose, I grew up on Williams Road by San Tomas Expressway in the house where my parents still live. I went to Lynhaven Elementary in the Campbell Union School District and graduated from Blackford High School. In 1980, I graduated from Santa Clara University with a degree in accounting and I am a retired Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
A Full Time Realtor Since 1990
My work is very careful and thorough in helping sellers complete their disclosures. From discussions with real estate attorneys, more than 90% of real estate lawsuits result from the transfer disclosure statement. In more than 22 years of experience in real estate sales, my clients and I have never been involved in an arbitration or a jury trial because of their real estate transaction with me.
I have experience to help with improvements to the “curb appeal” of your property and changes done to help make your home show its best, resulting in more money for you. The painters and contractors that I hire on a regular basis will help improve your home, increase buyer interest at a minimum cost to you and result in a higher sales price.
· Quoted in a San Jose Mercury News front page article on real estate
· Quoted in a California Association of Realtor Magazine article
· One of the top 50 Agents—out of more than 10,000 agents—in Silicon Valley, based on number of home sales, according to the Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal.
· Broker/Agent Magazine’s Agent of the Month, February 2005, South Bay edition.
· Unanimous choice by the City Council of the City of Saratoga to be their Realtor when purchasing a $4.5 million property.
· Selected by the Cupertino/Sunnyvale/Santa Clara Realtor Breakfast Meeting to speak as a member of an expert panel on real estate to speak on 3 separate occasions.
· Sold over 500 homes in Santa Clara County.
· Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) designation